See you in Hampton Court Palace !
Gooding & Co London Auction
After a record-breaking ‘Passion of a Lifetime’ sale in 2020, Gooding & Company returns to host its London auction, which promises to be exceptional on many levels. Two never-before-seen automobiles from the ANNA LISA Collection will be featured in the sale, alongside some of the most beautiful models anyone could ever dream of.
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Competizione 1960, Bugatti Type 55 Cabriolet 1932, Aston Martin DB5 Vantage Convertible… and more recently announced a Porsche 550 Spyder from 1956, a Rolls-Royce 40/50 HP Silver Ghost Tourer from 1912, a Bugatti Type 57C Ventoux from 1937, an Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ from 1965…
Can’t wait to tell you what’s next !
Concours d’Elegance: a celebration of craftsmanship, design and innovation
An outstanding selection of cars will be on display, the majority of which will be presented for the first time ever in the uk. The cars will be entered in the following categories :
- Class of 2012″ (with some of the most spectacular cars from the inaugural event returning),
- Prince Michael of Kent Class: the “Best of the Best” category with the exceptional cars that have already won the Best in Show Award from 2012 to 2021…
- The Collector: a special Collector’s section with 6 pre-war American luxury cars owned by Jack Boyd Smith
- 70 Years of Ferrari in F1: Scuderia Ferrari’s iconic cars over the decades
- Class of 1952: as this year’s competition celebrates the Queen’s Jubilee, special attention will be paid to cars produced in 1952
- Royal Car Class: Royal cars now in private ownership, but still with an extraordinary history and experience!
- Future Classics: while rarity remains the key word for these cars presented at Hampton Court, it is legitimate to anticipate the monuments of tomorrow… A selection of high-performance, limited edition luxury cars will be on display.
- Club Trophy 40 automotive treasures will be presented, belonging to members of the famous Aston Martin Owners Club, Bentley Drivers Club, Jaguar Drivers Club, Rolls Royce Enthusiast Club.
- Junior competition: they are all the rage on every occasion, because for childs or adults, only the size of the toys has changed… T The most exceptional one-half and three-quarter scale cars will compete for the delight of little car enthusiasts.
- “Thirty Under 30”: all cars manufactured between 1990 and 1999 are presented in this collector’s category.
Among the cars in the Concours d’Elegance presented by A. Lange & Söhne, there are some particularly incredible cars:
- Ferrari 500 Mondial 1955, a racing car with bodywork by Scaglietti and Pininfarina,
- Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato, already mentioned here for Aston Martin DB4 fans, absolutely legendary,
- Cord L-29 from 1930, absolutely innovative for its time, the rarest and most sought-after Brougham model, which has received an exceptional restoration.
- Rolls Royce Silver Ghost: two cars as incredible as each other,
- Vauxhall Wensum Tourer,
- Bentley W.O. 4.5 l
- LagondaV12 “Drop Head Coupe
More informations :